Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week No.1























I really hope I stick with this project. I never finish anything I start, but seeing as how I have been so upset that I don't keep a diary of some sort, I think I may see this one through. I love the idea of having a tangible journal, but I seem to get frustrated with the confines of a notebook. So this is the best way I could think to keep my memories in both digital and paper form while at the same time allowing others to read my secrets. I apologize ahead of time If you read something in the following issues that has your name in it. I have decided that in this zine I will rarely censor myself in order to find some honesty within myself. Basically this weekly zine project is my self-created version of therapy. I know that visually it appears sloppy and haphazardly put together, but that's okay for now...

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a blog! And seriously girl, you are definitely as special as your parents raised you to believe! Looking forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete